During the Fall of 2020 I had the experience of Wednesday field visits. Along with a fellow colleague, I was able to observe a 5th grade class once a week, interacting with the students and learning from a mentor teacher. This was an extremely valuable experience that taught me so much about the aspects of teaching I had not yet been taught in my courses. Watching my mentor teacher interact with the students and teach concepts was the first time I could truly envision myself in the role of a teacher. My mentor teacher was very open and answered all of my questions, whether it be about organization or classroom management. The class I was observing also had an Educational Assistant, which allowed me to learn more about that role and the partnership they have with teachers. Growing up, I went to a private elementary school, so this was my first opportunity to be inside a public elementary school and see how it runs. This was such a valuable experience for me, especially in a time of Covid-19. It allowed me to envision the end-goal,  it was nice to work with children again. I am looking forward to having this experience again in third year, as well as completing practicums in the coming years.